Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cleaning Corners

I'm sitting here looking at a spider web that's draped across the corner of my ceiling. Gross, I know.

One would think that I would just grab the broom and knock it down. But I haven't. Embarrassed as I am to admit this - it's been there for a few days. And all I do is look at it and think..."I should really get that spider web out of here" and then I just .....................don't.

Funny how that happens.

I want to do what is good, but I don't. I don't want to do what is wrong, but I do it anyway. (Romans 7: 19)


Kinda reminds me of some things I've been hashing out lately. Things that have been hangin' out in my life for a while that need some broom action. It's crazy how I can identify issues in my life that need some tending - only to let them sit there. Which of course, is never a good thing.

So this week....I'm cleaning up a few cob-webbed corners. The one's in my home - and the one's in my heart.

Grabbing my broom and my Bible,
Kate :)