Friday, May 17, 2013

A Mission

He wings away today....

Soaring high over oceans and continents to get to them.

Me aching here - because the one my heart belongs to is over there.

But...

All this....

This evangelizing, aiding, loving, and lifting up -

it's a passion deeply rooted in the one I wed.

So as I tend to the soil I've been given here in this great country - mainly three young blondes - I'm praying over their Africa bound Daddy....

Who will be preaching, teaching, learning, and growing....on his second mission trip to Kenya.

He has the gospel all etched out on his heart - and I know him....

I know he'll leave a strong, thumping piece of it there with those precious ones across the waters.

Won't you join me in praying like a warrior over it all? Oh, petitions won't be wasted on him, them....(or me!) over the next several weeks!

While struggling with the distance - I'm expectant! Trusting that the Lord will move and speak and descend and nourish during this crazy voyage.

Yes, Lord - reveal Yourself there. Reveal Yourself here. Because it's all empty and worthless unless You do.