Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Blog

I feel like a bad blogger.

As I'm going about each day - I think of a zillion topics for blog posts. But since I'm usually smack dab in the middle of either changing a diaper or cleaning up messes - the neat little blog post ideas I come up with don't ever come to fruition.

I want so badly to be a happenin' blogger babe who regularly writes and who visits other happenin' blogger babe's blogs to see what they are up to. I'm gonna commit to it. I am. Just as soon as I get more than 3 hours of sleep a night - I plan on being a mighty fine and faithful blog lady.

Until then....I'm gonna leave you with some wise words that have encouraged me over the last few weeks. Enjoy them. I'll be back here in the next few days to post again. Thanks for sticking with me :)

"Sometimes we must stop praying for God's work and start doing His work."

"Complacency is a far more dangerous attitude than outrage." - Naomi Littlebear Morena"

"Blessed are those that give without remembering and take without forgetting." - Elizabeth Bibesco

"Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anyone expects of you. Never excuse yourself." - Henry Ward Beecher

Have a lovely week, friends :)