Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wise Things to Ponder

I woke up with a bad attitude this morning. Lord, renew a right spirit within me.

"We know nothing of tomorrow. Our business is to be good and happy today." - Sydney Smith

 If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me." - Psalm 139: 9-10

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?" - Frank Skully

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing well those you hold." - Josh Billings

" The impulse of love that leads us to the doorway of a friend is the voice of God within and we need not be afraid to follow it." - Agnes Sanford

"One should know the value of life better than to pout any part of it away." - Hester Lynch Piozzi

Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk for I give myself to you. - Psalm 143: 8

"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves." - J.M. Barre

The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense. - Proverbs 27: 9

 "Loving relationships are a families best protection against the challenges of the world." - Bernie Wiebe

She is clothed with strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future. - Proverbs 31: 25

I feel better already. I hope you have a wonderful day, Sweet Friends :)