Monday, March 16, 2009

Advice Anyone?

I hope this finds you enjoying a good start to your week.

Instead of sharing a fun story or letting you in on some cool spiritual lesson I've recently discovered....today I need to turn the focus on you.

I need your advice :)

We recently found out some information from work that could potentially have a pretty big impact on our family and on our budget. This makes us no different than thousands of other families in the US right now - so chances are you or your loved ones are experiencing the same thing.

I was wondering.....

Do you have any cheap meal ideas that are still remotely on the healthy side?
Do you have any tips on how to cut corners and save more money?

A pretty broad topic, I know. But any and all advice is greatly appreciated from all of you savvy and sweet sisters (and misters?) out there :)I look forward to reading your ideas. I have a few budgeting ideas myself that I have been implementing for years now ....but I would love to hear yours! I need to hear yours! May you be blessed as you head into the rest of the week, friends.

"One of the greatest pieces of economic wisdom is to know what you do not know." - John Kenneth Galbraith