Friday, March 27, 2009

Inspired by You

I have been so blessed by the blog world lately :)

Over the past several months I have come into contact with some wonderful ladies in bloggy land - Funny women. Sweet women. Super smart women. Athletic women. Godly women. Talented women. Courageous women.

Just to name a few of them:

Sandy at God Speaks Today
Debbie at Heart Choices
Tiffany at Laughing Amersons (She's my cousin!)
Zoe at Called By A New Name
Rachel at My Life in Chapter and Verse
Kimberly at A Planting of the Lord
Renee at The Journey of My Heart

And there are so many more! If I didn't have to make a grocery store run here in a few minutes, I would list every single one of them :)

Ladies (all of you - not just the ones listed above!), thanks so much for uplifting me time and time again. Thanks for being fearless enough to share your stories. I am a life that has been changed for the better because of it :)

"Insomuch as any one pushes you nearer to God, he or she is your friend." - French Proverb