Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Rubber Band Man

He never takes it off.

Never.

For the last week my husband has been wearing a rubber band around his wrist - to remind him to pray for me. It was all his idea and it touches me so. A couple of weeks ago I got some frustrating news from my doctor. While my situation could be much worse, I took it kind of hard. It is a wait and see kind of situation. But that is not all we are doing. We are waiting, seeing, and PRAYING.

Because we believe there is lots of power in that.

My husband knows me like no one else. He knows the good, the bad, and unfortunately the down right ugly. And he loves me anyway. But since he knows me so well - he knows that I will have a tendency to worry and fret about my issue. He knows how much I want it reversed and healed completely.

So he has taken it upon himself to become my prayer warrior. And a warrior he is, indeed.

Thank you, Babe.