Saturday, October 18, 2008

Beautiful Blog Bits

This whole blog thing is pretty fabulous, isn't it?

A few days ago, Lysa Terkeurst let us link our blogs up to one of her posts. Too sweet of her. Ever since, I have been reading dozens of amazing blogs by some pretty incredible women. Wow. These gals know how to put pen to paper - or fingertips to keyboard.

Their talents are terrific. As I read through their thoughts - I almost feel like I'm nestled into a corner table of a coffee house - drink in hand - listening to each lady share her heart. I have been encouraged, brought to tears, motivated, enlightened, comforted, loved-on, connected, and so inspired.

There are some lovely ladies out there in bloggy world and I feel blessed that I am getting to know them.

Thanks to all you blog babes - you move me :)