Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quotes That Speak To Me

I just wanted to share a few quotes with you - to brighten your day :)

Taking joy in life is a woman's best cosmetic. - Rosalind Russell

You are God's created beauty and the focus of His affection and delight. - Janet Weaver Smith

Today a new sun rises for me; everything lives, everything is animated, everything seems to speak to me of my passion, everything invites me to cherish it. - Anne De Lenclos

Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night. - Caroline Schroeder

Humility is the natural posture of anyone who grasps the greatness of God.....

This final quote is from the introduction of a Beth Moore study I just started called Stepping Up - A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent. As I go and grow through this study - I'd like to take you along for the journey. Every week I will post some insights about what God is teaching me through this study. If you have done this study before - please - post your own ponderings about Stepping Up. I'm only in the first week and I LOVE it. Keep checkin' back, kids :)

I hope you are having a lovely week :) Be encouraged :)