Sometimes we just need to stop and be thankful.
Marybeth Whalen encouraged all of us who follow her blog to ponder some things we are thankful for today. Yes mam!
- I'm thankful for my husband. He is the most patient, forgiving, and handsome (if I do say so myself!) man I have ever met.
- I'm thankful for my two year old who is currently walking around our house with stickers plastered all over his belly.
- I'm thankful that I not only have a roof over my head - but I have food in the pantry, clothes in our closets, and a computer to blog on.
- I'm thankful for scripture like Philippians 4:6-7.
- I'm thankful for petty things like my old ripped blue jeans, and my hot pink nail polish.
- I'm thankful for my freedom and for those that defend it.
- I'm thankful for my family and friends all over the country.
- I'm thankful that I get to stay at home with my son.
- I'm thankful for our health and safety.
- I'm thankful I got to move around a lot as a kid.
- I'm thankful for Jesus, The Bible, and a God who still speaks.
- And among lots of others things and people.....I'm thankful for YOU :)
What are you grateful for today?